You can connect yourself to pageants you've competed in, experts you've worked with or even designers you've worn right on your Pageant Planet profile. To connect yourself to a pageant you've competed in, follow these steps:
2. Click "Add Pageants" on your Dashboard
3. Search for the pageant and select the year that the event took place, fill out your details and click "Save"
Please note: If you...
- don't see your pageant listed, then it's not in our database. You can click "Click Here" and we can add it for you.
- found your event but your age division isn't showing up then contact us and we will add the age division for you and then connect you to the proper age division and event.
- don't see an award you received contact us and we will add it to the database and then connect that award to your profile.