At Pageant Planet we define a pageant as "Miss USA" and an event as "Miss USA 2019". Below are the steps to add contestants to your event.
2. Select your pageant profile. If you don't see this page when you login then make sure your "View your profile as" is set to "Pageant"
3. Click your event profile. If you don't have an event profile for the current year you will need to create one by clicking the button [+ Add Event]
If you're on mobile click "Potential Clients" then select "Events" to locate the events section.
4. Click "Add Contestants"
5. Click on the division you would like to add contestants to.
6. There are two options to assign competitors:
- Click the search / select option to search our contestant database and tag contestants who competed. If you do not see the contestant in our database then click on the "Add New Contestant" option for contestants who are not on the database.
- For each competitor, you have the option to list their title and to customize the headshot that appears on your event page by uploading a new one. If you choose not to upload a headshot then their profile image will be featured on your event page.
- Please note that "new contestant" headshots will not be clickable on your event page because their profile is not complete. If the contestant wants their profile clickable or if they want to change their headshot on your event page then they can claim their profile and manage their own profile.
7. To add additional contestants click the pink + sign and repeat the process. When you have completed submitting contestants click "Submit".
Please note that you can upload up to 40 contestants to an event before needing to click "Submit" to continue adding.