When you first create a username and profile on Pageant Planet, you will be redirected to your Dashboard.
2. Select which type of profile you need to create: contestant, pageant, business or fan.
Make sure to complete each section of the profile so that you are using the features of Pageant Planet to the greatest extend! Check out "Best Practices When Creating a Profile" for more tips!
Creating a Contestant Profile:
1. Make sure to fill out each section of your contestant profile.
If you want more information on how to use your contestant profile, check out "What Can I do with a Contestant Profile?"
Creating a Pageant Profile:
1. Make sure you are filling out each part section of the pageant profile.
2. You will be able to fill out information as well on sponsors, ad prices and you can schedule a People's Choice Award contest.
3. When filling out the People's Choice Award, follow these instructions for adding competitors to the event.
Creating an Business Profile:
1. When you choose to create a business profile, you will be asked what kind of business you are. Select the business type that applies to your business best.
2. Once you've selected a business profile, enter all the information in each section of your profile.
If you have any questions while setting up your profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org