1. Login to Pageant Planet.
2. Click on your profile picture on the upper righthand side of the screen and click on "Bank Details"
3. Fill out the information and select save! Make sure to double check that you entered in all of your account information correctly.
4. After you've entered your bank details, click on "My Transactions"
5. Click "Initiate Payment" on the transaction you'd like to initiate payment on. Please note: The initiate transfer button will only be clickable after the wait time and you've raised at least $1 through a Shop Sale, Fundraiser, or People's Choice Award.
6. Confirm that you would like us to transfer payment to you.
7. If it's successful, you'll see a success message like the one below.
Please note: As a seller, if the buyer doesn’t file a claim within 72 hours after receiving the item you shipped and you have filled out your bank details, then the money will be released to you via direct deposit or wire transfer minus the percentage kept from Pageant Planet.
Percentages kept from Pageant Planet range from 10-20% depending on your status with us. To see status breakdown view our terms of service.
Troubleshooting: If you have added your bank details and you have not received your money within 4 business days then one of the following may be true.
1. The name on the account and/or the routing or account numbers are incorrect and your bank has rejected the deposit. Contact us to see if this is the case.
2. You are an international client. Sometimes your bank will take an additional day or two to process international wire transfers.
3. We will not transfer any funds from People's Choice contests to anyone except the director
4. We do not transfer any funds through checks or Venmo at this time.