To hide the votes for People's Choice take the following steps:
1. Login and edit your profile or create a new profile
2. Make sure your "View your profile as" is set to "Pageant".
3. Click on the pageant with the active People's Choice.
3. Click on the event with the active People's Choice
4. Click on "People's Choice Awards"
5. Click "Manage People's Choice"
6. If you're contest is not already active you will need to click "Active People's Choice Award"
7. Click "Hide Votes"
8. After you click "Hide Votes" four new options will appear. The screenshot below are the options we suggest checking to maximize your earnings.
Under "Contestants sort by" if default is selected contestants will be placed in ABC order regardless of how many votes they receive. If you select "Number of Votes" contestants will be ranked by whomever has the most to least votes but the votes will not be visible.
The "Show Predictive Matrix" tells voters who much money is required to get their favorite contestant into first, second or third place.
The "Hide Votes Scheduler" should be used if you want to delay hiding your votes until a specific day and time. If used, the time you set will be when votes start to be hidden.
9. Click "Save" to activate the changes.