Please note you can only manage one contestant profile at a time. If you currently manage your contestant profile but see another profile of you on the site then click claim it and we will merge both profiles for you. However, if you manage your account and want to claim your daughter's account then you will need to create a new login for that.
Here are the steps to take to claim your profile:
1. Search for the contestant, expert or pageant in the search bar on Pageant Planet. Be sure to select the appropriate category from the drop down menu before starting the search.
2. Click the "Claim This Profile" Button
- When you find the profile you want to claim, click on the "Claim This Profile" button on the contestant, expert profile.
- On the pageant profile, the "Claim This Profile" button will look like this
3. Fill in the reason that you are claiming this profile with the email address you would like to use for this profile and click on the "Submit" button
4. Admin will receive a notification that someone is trying to claim the contestant, expert or pageant profile. A claim will be approved if the request matches the name of the contestant and/or the explanation is valid and verified. If your claim is rejected you will be emailed an explanation as to why it was rejected.
Don't see a "Claim Profile" button? Here's why...
If a "Claim Profile" button doesn't appear on the profile you want to claim, the profile is already owned by another user. Either someone is managing the profile on your behalf, or you may have another user account that owns this profile.