The "claim this profile" button is on the profile of contestant, expert and pageant profiles regardless if the profile is managed by admin or the actual owner of the profile. Please note you can only manage one contestant profile at a time. If you currently manage your contestant profile but see another profile of you on the site then contact us so we can manually merge the two for you.
Here are the steps to take to claim your profile:
1. Search for the contestant, expert or pageant in the search bar on Pageant Planet. Be sure to select the appropriate category from the drop down menu before starting the search.
2. Click the "Claim This Profile" Button
- When you find the profile you want to claim, click on the "Claim This Profile" button on the contestant, expert profile.
- On the pageant profile, the "Claim This Profile" button will look like this
3. Fill in the reason that you are claiming this profile with the email address you would like to use for this profile and click on the "Submit" button
4. Admin will receive a notification that someone is trying to claim the contestant, expert or pageant profile. A claim will be approved if the request matches the name of the contestant and/or the explanation is valid and verified. If your claim is rejected and you have questions about it, please claim the profile again with additional information needed.
Don't see a "Claim Profile" button? Here's why...
If a "Claim Profile" button doesn't appear on the profile you want to claim, the profile is already owned by another user. Either someone is managing the profile on your behalf, or you may have another user account that owns this profile.