To tag another profile, follow these steps:
2. Click "Gallery"
3. Click the album you'd like to update
4. Upload a photo or click the pencil icon on the photo you'd like to tag
5. Click anywhere on the photo to tag another profile.
6. Select what type of tag you'll be applying
7. Search for the profile to tag
You may also remove tags using the x next to each tag.
To untag your profile from an image, follow these steps:
2. Click the three dots in the top right corner and select "View Public Profile"
3. Find the image in your album
4. Click on the expanded view of the image so you can see the tags
5. Click the X beside the image you want to remove
1. Create a profile or login to your pageant dashboard. Ensure your view is set to pageant.
2. Click "Manage" on the pageant you'd like to add photos to.
3. Select "Gallery" from the dropdown menu.
4. Select the album you want to tag/untag a photo in. If no albums appear, click "Add Album" and add area of competition to get a corresponding album.
5. Select the photo you want to tag or untag. If you have no photos, click "Add Images" and select the event that the image is from.
6. Click anywhere on the photo to tag the item. Click the x next to any tag to untag it.
FOR EXPERTS (i.e. coaches, retailers, trainers, photograhers)
1. Create an expert profile or login to your expert profile.
2. Click "Membership" and select "My Work" from the dropdown menu on the expert dashboard. (Ensure your view is set to coach, emcee, designer, etc.)
3. Add a new contestant/event album or select an album that already exists.
4. Upload a photo to the album by clicking add images.
5. Tag a photo by selecting the edit icon on the photo you want to tag. Then, click anywhere to tag the photo.