1. Login to your account and go to the dashboard. Make sure the "View your profile as" is set to "Pageant"
2. You will see the list of Pageants. Click on "Manage" for the pageant with the active People's Choice.
3. This will take you to the list of events for that Pageant. Click on the event with the active People's Choice that you want to edit
4. Click on "People's Choice Awards" from the left sidebar:
5. Click "Manage People's Choice"
6. You will see the list of settings you can update for the pageant event. Check the box for "Half Price Votes". You'll need to confirm the discounted votes. Once you do, you'll see a new section titled, "Half Price Votes Start/End Date" The system will automatically recommend a start and end date for you based on the start and end date of your contest.
7. Click Save.
When your sale goes live, this banner will appear on your event page. And everyone who voted in your contest will be emailed informing them about the sale.
And the votes will appear like this at check out:
Best Practices for Running a Sale:
Sales for People's Choice contests work best if you have only half on sale per contest and the sale to last no more than 3 days. Scheduling the sale around the middle of your contest can serve to increase excitement and participation.