Our Pageant Management Software is like getting a world-class Event Coordinator to manage all of your contestants for FREE. You set the deadlines and schedule; Our Pageant Management Software does the rest.
How to Add Contestant To Dos - Watch Video
Step by Step via Text
1. Login to your Pageant Planet account
2. Ensure you've selected the "Pageant" view on your dashboard.
3. Click Manage on the pageant (i.e. Miss USA) you'd like to set up the Pageant Management Software for.
4. Click Manage on the event (i.e. Miss USA 2023) you'd like to set up Pageant Management Software for. If you don't see your event then click "Add Event".
5. If you didn't need to create a new event then when you click "Manage" you will see the tab "Contestant Management". Click "Add Contestants". Add all your contestants. Click Close. Then Click "Contestant Schedule"
If you had to create a new event, after you fill in your information you will land on the page that asks you to add contestants. Add all your contestants. Click Close. Then Click "Contestant Schedule".
6. Click "Add New To Do"
Please note that any To Do you create here will live on your contestant's dashboard where they can submit their paperwork, headshots etc. We also remind them via email and push notifications via Pageant Planet app (coming Dec 2022). Also, if you use our judging platform (coming Dec 2022) your judges will see who turned in their paperwork on time and who did not.
How to Download Submissions & See Who Has Completed Their To Dos
Once contestants begin submitted their headshots, paperwork, etc you will see "Contestant Submissions" on the "Event Manager" tab. Click it to download their headshots, etc and to see who has submitted. The screen will look like the below
What Your Contestants See On Their Dashboard
Any To Do you create will live on your contestant's dashboard. This helps you both stay organized. When your contestant logs into their profile, they will see the To Dos you created for them like below.
Please note: The countdown timer will only appear for To Do items like rehearsals and Interview times.
If contestants have the app they will receive a push notification 24 hours before their deadline and thirty minutes before their deadline if the To Do ihas not been completed. They will also receive an email notification alerting them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.