Event Manager is like getting a world class Event Coordinator to handle all of your contestant management for FREE. You set the deadlines and schedule; Event Manager does the rest. To unlock, schedule a People’s Choice contest on Pageant Planet.
To access your Event Manager once you've set up your People's Choice, follow these steps:
2. Ensure you've selected the "Pageant" view on your dashboard.
3. Click Manage on the pageant you'd like to set up Event Manager for.
4. Click Manage on the event you'd like to set up Event Manager for.
This will bring you to your Event Manager. In Event Manager, you can add to-do items for your contestants (like submit a headshot or paperwork). You can also get to-do items to stay on track for your planning your pageant.
To access your to-dos, select "My To-Dos" from the to-do type drop down.
To access your contestants' to-dos, select "Contestant To-Dos" from the to-do type drop down.
To Add Contestant To-Dos
1. Go to your contestant to-do section (see above)
2. Click "Add New To Do"
3. Fill out the to-do item information and select "Save"
To Complete Your To-Dos
1. Visit your to-do section
2. Check each item as completed once you've completed it.
Please note: some special to-do items appear only for pageants Glitter level pageants and above. For more information on becoming an advertising pageant, click here.