1. Create a contestant profile or login to your contestant profile on Pageant Planet.
2. On your dashboard, click "Add Pageants" and add a 2021 event that you competed in.
3. Upload and tag at least one picture in the category that you hope to be nominated for (i.e. Swimsuit, Talent, Hairstyle, Evening Gown, Fun Fashion, Costume). Please note: if the photo is poor quality or if there is no photo added into a 2021 pageant album, you will not be considered.
To upload a photo, click on the "Profile" dropdown on your Contestant Dashboard and select "Gallery".
Either click on the gallery for your 2021 event or select "Add Event Album"
Click the edit icon on the photo you want to tag.
Click anywhere on the photo to tag the photo.
1. Create a pageant profile or login to your pageant profile.
2. Add a 2021 event for your pageant. If you haven't created a pageant yet, click here for instructions on how to create a pageant. To add a 2021 event:
Visit your dashboard (ensure your role is pageant) and select your pageant.
2. Select "Add Event".
1. Create an expert profile or login to your expert profile.
2. Upload and tag a photo with the contestant and event. To upload a photo:
Click "Membership" and select "My Work" from the dropdown menu on the expert dashboard. (Ensure your view is set to coach, emcee, designer, etc.)
Add a new contestant/event album or select an album that already exists.
Upload a photo to the album by clicking add images.
Tag a photo by selecting the edit icon on the photo you want to tag. Then, click anywhere to tag the photo.